Specific information relating to the thorough examination and testing of equipment during the coronavirus outbreak and your legal obligations has been produced by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
This guidance is for duty holders and inspectors.
Health and safety regulations requiring statutory examination and testing:
- the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER);
- the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR);
- the Provision and Use of Work Equipment (PUWER) (including power presses);
- the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) (for local exhaust ventilation (LEV));
- the Electricity at Work Regulations (EWR).
We are here to help. Our specialised support services include inspections and personal protective equipment (PPE). To see our range of support services please click here.
Please click here for the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) document relating to this news article.