Not sure of which tier you are in?
Which tier is the place that you are visiting is now catergorised?
Full list of local restriction tiers by area & the descriptors for each of the tiers directly from the government information not the newspapers, tv or social media!
This page sets out the full list of local restriction tiers by area from Wednesday 2 December 2020. (Source gov.uk)
Decisions on which area goes into which tier are primarily based on 5 key epidemiological indicators:
- case detection rates in all age groups
- case detection rates in the over-60s
- the rate at which cases are rising or falling
- positivity rate (the number of positive cases detected as a percentage of tests taken)
- pressure on the NHS, including current and projected occupancy
The indicators are designed to provide a full picture of what is happening with the virus in any area so that suitable action can be taken.
Find out more information on tiers, including what you can and cannot do in each tier.